Trumpeter Mig 21 MF Finished 7/28/14

OHH!  TERESA!

May I be the FIRST to say  AWWWWWWSSOOMMMMEE!  From what I see I'll put it in MY Mig -21

Very Nice   ......Don't forget to Drybrush it, before you try to remove more of the wash. Drybrushing will

help cover the wash, but be dark on the bottom. Blending lighter and darker to force the

perspective    FOOL!  ZEE  EYE-BULL!!

watch'in you :wicked:

jack

Thank you Jack you are to kind!

Thanks for the tip, Paul had mentioned that, and as you can see I still have some work to do!

I'sa gonna works at it somes smores  mang  :rofl:

Teresa  :D

Great start so far on the pit.

Just one thing i see on the pics is the colour of your seat.

With the reference i have the seat is light grey.

Maybe im wrong :hmmm:

Keep up the good work.

Mark

Hi Mark,

Yes you are correct the seats are light grey, and I am working on painting the rest of the seat shortly. Thanks for noticing and pointing that out.  :D

I  still have some work to do on it.

Thank you Mark  :D

Keep me on track my friend!

Teresa

Ok, I'll be second! That is awesome work. Very nice pit. One for the bad guys!!!

Paul

Thank you Paul!  :rofl:

I am taking my time as you can see, maybe by the time I get to my MIG 17 or my Surprise build for this group I will have improved a bit.

Looks very nice! Has the look and feel of a Mig interior. Well played :thumbsup:

Just a modellers advice: There is no need to paint the whole cutting mat with the interior color too :wicked:

:rofl:

Regards

- dutik

Thanks Dutik!

I will take your advise at heart about the cutting mat color..... :rofl:  By the way have you met JACK (Marauderdriver) at LSP? I see he's not the only comedian    :rofl:  :wicked:

Edited by Girlscanplay2

Teresa,

Although it is said that you cannot run until you have learned to walk, I would estimate that you are jogging along at quite a nice pace - well done :clap2:

Derek

Thank you Derek, That is deep man!  :crying:

Seriously thank you so much for the kind words, sometimes I feel like I am using a walker on some of this build.... :rofl:  BUT! I am having fun.

I also have to best to learn from on this site and at home. :bow:

Teresa :D

You are doing wonderful work. The pit is coming along nicely. I've always dread doing pit but its an unavoidable part so I must do them  <_< And don't you worry by the time you hit your 2nd or 3rd build...you be whopping them out like your cookies...quick, fast, and delicious  :punk: That is if they are chocolate chip cookies...can't have any other... :rofl:

You are doing wonderful work. The pit is coming along nicely. I've always dread doing pit but its an unavoidable part so I must do them  <_< And don't you worry by the time you hit your 2nd or 3rd build...you be whopping them out like your cookies...quick, fast, and delicious  :punk: That is if they are chocolate chip cookies...can't have any other... :rofl:

Thank you Mike!

That reminds me I need to start baking cookies for you all, Note to self: Don't forget my friends cookies.. :rofl:

Thank you for your kind words, I hope to feel better about it when I get this first project done. What a plane to warm up on for my first build  :rolleyes:

I am going to try and hit it hard today if I don't get called out to work. Have allot to do still.

Thanks again

Hello All,

Well I am finally finishing up the Cockpit.

I have a few more details (smudges here and there and I will be ready to install the Seat.

I will have a Pilot so you won't see a whole lot of the Pit, so I thought I would just show what I have so far.  :rolleyes:

While waiting for paint to dry I have been working on the Wings, Wheel wells, and another parts. I hope to have things buttoned up soon. I must say this has been very challenging for me so far.  :BANGHEAD2:  Just taking it nice and slow until I improve my skills.

DSC00273_zps5fd806c3.jpg

DSC00275_zpsb221bb50.jpg

DSC00277_zps303ab752.jpg

DSC00278_zpscbc2ebd6.jpg

DSC00279_zps5f5543a9.jpg

Thanks for looking in!  :)

Teresa

Edited by Girlscanplay2