Any additional news on the Revell new tool Spitfire (1/32)?? ...

Artful69

Which mark is it going to be?

It's the Mk II. You can see it on the Revell site

They also list another Ju 88 (with bombs) and the Me 109 G early and late version.

www.revell.de

Edited by Erwin

I think that is the Hasegawa mk V fuselage and a the "new engraved" MK 1 wing. To make it a MKII they only need to add the starter blister.

It's all new tool - the clue's in the title - and has been discussed before... :tumble:

Edited by Kagemusha

Guest Dekenba

It's going to be a Mk.II, available in two types of plastic, come in a cardboard box with a picture of a Spitfire Mk.II on the cover, also included will be instructions and decals.

But - and this is crucial - will it be a side opening box or a proper top and bottom box??

It's going to be a Mk.II, available in two types of plastic, come in a cardboard box with a picture of a Spitfire Mk.II on the cover, also included will be instructions and decals.

Two types of plastic?Yes! Question is, will it be "molded in color"???

:D

So....those two types of plastic must be clear and pale grey/gray (depending upon your spelling preferences)?

What I really wonder about is where I get the early exhausts and the wooden two blade propeller.

Tnarg