Aussie Revell Mirage 1/32..one more before I finish, promise!

ericg

G'day,

Here is the Left side Main gear bay WIP. Just a few more pieces to go in, a bit of a tidy up, a coat of primer and then onto the rest of the wheel bays. There is 41 new parts that have gone into this modified wheel well. As you can see I have adapted another resin wheel well into a far more accurate and detailed Mirage III bay. The undercarriage leg and Hydraulic actuator are the Gee Factor legs. I have used Brass wire, copper wire, plastic card, brass tube, solder, and my favorite material, Milo tin membrane to make all of the parts.

Enjoy!

GearMK1.jpg

Edited by ericg

No worries Ray.

It is not a question of `IF' I cast them it is `WHEN'I cast them!. If I dont have to go into work tomorrow I should have the other main well done as it took me just under a day to do the left side. Have started on the nose gear bay in the same way. Time frame till the bays are ready for production, I reckon about a week.

No worries Ray.

It is not a question of `IF' I cast them it is `WHEN'I cast them!. If I dont have to go into work tomorrow I should have the other main well done as it took me just under a day to do the left side. Have started on the nose gear bay in the same way. Time frame till the bays are ready for production, I reckon about a week.

Eric,

The R-530 and Pylon were absolutely awesome! :wow:

I will need two sets of the gear bays. Are you taking pre-orders?

Edited by Mark B.

Glad you guys like the parts.

Mark, I am not taking pre-orders as such as I like to finish my parts before I can truly say they are for sale, however an indication of how many I may need to cast would be good!

Will definatley be in touch via email to my previous cutstomers first when they are ready.

Eric.