Wie ein floh aber hoho!

Thought í'd seen it all.

This 1/32 thing is getting out of control.

I'm waiting for a 1/32 state of the art rendering of Snoopy on his doghouse.

Well...apart from The Black Lady ofcourse.

cmk2.jpg

MBB

Edited by Michel borderline Beekveld

"Wie ein Floh aber oho!" attracted my attention on LSP this morning. But what a letdown: no Messerschmitt Me 163 in 1/32! I hoped for any preview information on Dragon´new kit, but what the h... is this? :shrug: False hope...

Thomas

Wow! While awaiting the new Me-163 too, I am more than happy to see that other German "Floh" too. Have one of that braille scale kits on my stash, but with a large scale kit ahead the choice is easy :)

Where from is the new kit? The look of the advertisement would fit CMK. Right or not?

Regards!

- dutik

OK, I was really hoping for the Komet, but this is just too cool. I never expected to see this one, but it is a very logical choice given the market constraints. WNW and Roden are hitting the more popular items, and this one is small and relatively easy for them to cast. I want one, and I'll bet a few other WWI fans do too.

Next time we see this title, I hope we get the Komet carrier as well. Neither one of these aircraft was all that practical, but they sure look interesting.

Tnarg

I knew the Germans were ahead of their time when it came to aircraft. Holly shizencraftenstein, damn them boys are smart, they even made a bi-plane turd!!!

Only a joke, no disrespect to any nationality, if it had Cuban markings I would have thought of something just as idiotic!!!

LOL

Peace,

Alfonso

Actually this is plane may prove to have played a significant roll in history. It explains why Absinthe was finally made illegal during this period. :mental:

And I thought Absinthe made the heart grow fonder. :)

Believe it or don't, there's at least one book on this subject.

Flea.jpg

In actuality, it's voluminous fuselage was used for smuggling very small spies across the border and dropping them off way behind the lines. This small aircraft would land in a small field or on a fairly level road at night, and 14 light weight agents would squeeze their way out and disappear into the woods. Then, greatly lightened it would take off again and high tail its way back to its aerodrome. A job well done.

After the war they were marketed as flying campers, as the whole family could take a vacation trip and at night live in the fuselage. The world wide depression brought the company to ruin and afterward the surviving planes were used to house the homeless, providing they were small in stature.

I just thought you'd appreciate knowing this.

Stephen the Informative

• 4 weeks later...