1:32 Trumpeter Messerschmitt Bf 109F-4

Lud13

• 2 weeks later...

well, good news of another important subject, good news another new kit that won't puncture the $100 barrier!

the reaction on HS was typically disappointed to say the least, much of it Trumpy bashing, rather than bashing the kit itself - a shame as they have some real 109 experten on there

however, it does appear from what is written that the kit may be closer to a G-2

i am just keeping fingers crossed that it is better in overall shape accuracy than their Emil...

i am not pre-judging, just optimistically hoping!

:evil_laugh:

Nick

the reaction on HS was typically disappointed to say the least, much of it Trumpy bashing, rather than bashing the kit itself - a shame as they have some real 109 experten on there

i am just keeping fingers crossed that it is better in overall shape accuracy than their Emil...

Nick

I must be reading a different Hyperscale, I saw no Trumpeter bashing that string.....

Same old lies about the Dauntless and Swordfish being copies of honest to goodness 1/48 Tamiya models...Yawn. You are being disingenuous in not spotting that!

And ironically the main culprit is our erstwhile Manny...

Kev

And ironically the main culprit is our erstwhile Manny...

Kev

Yeah funny that. Proof of lots of things...least of all that he deserves his ban.

Mind you, if you can sift through some of the trotted out rhetoric (only by some!) those guys can often pass on useful information.

Matty

Hmmmm.... Just read "Manu's" post on Hyperscale.

I have a question for the Mods.

Who are the "LSPeeples Police" (SIC)?

Does this mean if you bad mouth a manufacturer someone shows up at your door and beats the crap out of you

with rubber truncheons???? :angry2:

I would imagine there could be some middle aged men who would pay good money for that!

I also found this disturbing image which I have shamelessly stolen from another thread on this site:

post-13803-1279430624.jpg

There seems to be an underlying trend here! :D

Come clean guys! We need to know!!!!!!