HPH LTD'S THIRD 1/32 KIT

Barry

Well, they haven't announced a price yet. But their 1/32 AERO L-29 DELFIN is listed at $235 so I imagine that the Arado 196 will cost as least as much. That price is a bit steep for the likes of me so, as much as I like float planes, I will never get that one. :(

I understand that the low production resiin kits are worth the high prices asked. When you consider the high cost of the mold and casting materials, plus the fact that the molds are short lived and therefore have to be recast themselves, plus the fact that it is all hand labor, the high prices asked are quite justified.

I just cannot pay them. :BANGHEAD2:

To me, a hobby should never be a burden. :redx:

Stephen

P.S. the DMC Models link is

http://www.coopersmodels.com/Home.html

I have their 1/32 Avia B.534 kit, and it is a thing of beauty, no mistake! One of the nicest, if not the nicest, kit in my collection - almost too nice to build :). Its like the Tamiya 1/32 Spit 9 of resin kits :closedeyes:

Cheers,

Doug

I agree with the Avia kit. I know some of you are not big fans of eBay but watch for the Arado once it's been announced. I got my Avia on eBay for get this,..............$84.00 including shipping! You CAN get a good deal if you look hard enough! I was on the fence about it simply because of the price. I just set a limit, unlike some people ( recent bid war on the Tamiya Mk IX for example kit sold for $119.98 plus $9.00 shipping) not horrible but you could probably order it from any good mail order for that price or better. Why go through the hassle of bidding? Okay, rant over, sorry.... :closedeyes: :)

I have their 1/32 Avia B.534 kit, and it is a thing of beauty, no mistake! One of the nicest, if not the nicest, kit in my collection - almost too nice to build ;). Its like the Tamiya 1/32 Spit 9 of resin kits :)

Cheers,

Doug

And I tell you, their Delfin is even better. If they keep this trend we can really look forward to that Arado. I am not talking about financials, though :closedeyes:

Cheers

Jozef

• 2 weeks later...

Hi every body. At first pleace take my applogy form my englisch.

I have uder construction web pages about HpH models. There are infos about all models. Allsou a lot of photos. Im able to support you with allyour questions abput HpH. (Im not from HpH, it is my privat helt to my freinds from HpH) If you have any questions do not hasited to contakt me on my e-mail: mirek@cdc.cz .

the web addres is : amg.cdc.cz /is czech version with google translator. It is not perfekt but for basic undestunding is a naf. I thing.

Have a nice day.

Mirek

post-11853-1261339814.jpg

And I tell you, their Delfin is even better. If they keep this trend we can really look forward to that Arado. I am not talking about financials, though :blink:

Cheers

Jozef

Some first photos of Arado model and some thing moore amg.cdc.cz . Is realy nice !!! :thumbsup:

Pretty sure it was never placed on wheels. It was originally designed as a seaplane. There were two versions built, single mainfloat and outrigger pontoons and the regular two float version. As far as I know, the single float design was scrapped in favour of the 2 float version. Theres a nifty video clip of the single float version doing some landings in nasty weather during trials and the entire engine breaks off and catches fire.

I've never seen a photo in all my references of one on wheels. Perhaps late in the war, in desperation, but I'm pretty sure that there was no factory build land based under cart for it.

Stephen, have you considered a paper to plastic attempt? The paper model I've seen is very comprehensive and with some work would lend itself to that sort of thing.

Sabre