Huey Helicopter/ ITS DONE/FINISHED YEEEAAAHHH!!!!

shark64

OK Oliver, we know you have the watchmaker's skills on detail, and you say you haven't done any airbrushing for so long?

Well if that's your idea of basics then I don't know where it leaves me.

Your third photo of the camo job is absolutely stunning. Love the look of the detail.

Hmmm, You must have an Achilles heel somewhere when it comes to modelling? :evil_laugh:

Terrific as usual!

Phil :thumbsup:

OK Oliver, we know you have the watchmaker's skills on detail, and you say you haven't done any airbrushing for so long?

Well if that's your idea of basics then I don't know where it leaves me.

Your third photo of the camo job is absolutely stunning. Love the look of the detail.

Hmmm, You must have an Achilles heel somewhere when it comes to modelling? :evil_laugh:

Terrific as usual!

Phil :thumbsup:

Hi Phil.

The camo work was done in several hours and the weathering was done half fast. As far as airbrushing skills....believe me I need more practice.

Glad you like how it looks so far. I have stripped all the paint from the fuselage again and will be redoing the camo work and weathering several times before I am happy with the paint results.

Oliver

• 2 weeks later...

OK Oliver,

maybe it is the time to introduce us to the crew of your miniature workers. Sort of like 2 inch long people running around on your work bench. :speak_cool: Good stuff, actually very good , ....splendid ...museum quality for sure. Thanks for sharing. :party0023:

Martin

Gentlemen,

Thanks so much for the kind words.

I did however make a huge mistake with the overhead windows but I am working on fixing it.

I sure appreciate all the comments you guys are writing on this post.

The freehand camo was tricky at first but with practice it can be a lot of fun... I tried so many times on scrap fuselage before being happy with the final result.

Thanks again for the support

Oliver

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You know ive been following your build almost from the bigining and every time you do an update i have to push my jaw back into place as it drops to the floor every time

Cant wait to see more :bow:

Cheers

Neo