G-Factor Landing Gear in Brass

Brad-M

I received my latest Great Models Newsletter and saw an Ad for G-Factor Brass, so I checked it out and the pics look good for their landing gear stuff. Their 109 landing gear in particular looks nice. Anyone seen this stuff in person yet?

TIA

Brad

I saw these items for the first time at the 2007 IPMS convention in Anaheim. They absolutely beautiful with very fine detail. I am installing a set on the Fw190 I am building. They look better than the white metal landing gear items.

I also saw these at the 2007 NATS and they are simply the best metal gear legs I've ever seen. Worlds above any of the white metal stuff out there and 10 times stronger. Also the casting is masterful.

I'm glad to see they are getting better distribution, I've been unable to find them anywhere till now.

I got my Fw 190 gear and Bf 109 gear directly from Ernie a few years back. Excellent stuff !! I just received my TBF/TBM gear from Hannants. Again far superior to any white metal stuff!! Just prime & paint ! I hope Ernie can find the time to create a larger array of gear in the future. :)

I got my Fw 190 gear and Bf 109 gear directly from Ernie a few years back. Excellent stuff !! I just received my TBF/TBM gear from Hannants. Again far superior to any white metal stuff!! Just prime & paint ! I hope Ernie can find the time to create a larger array of gear in the future. :)

Yeah, Ernie does some of the finest stuff out there.

Good guy too. Just very qiet. He doesn't toot his own horn much. (or at all)

I endorse all of the enthusiastically positive comments posted here already: G-Factor's aftermarket landing gear are the best available by far, and Mr. Gee is an absolutely first-class person.

In case anyone needs additional information, here's a link for G-Factor's website, which provides high-quality photos of most of the company's products. Two others (for 1/48 Fw 190s and 1/32 Bf 109s) can be seen on the page of Eagle Editions' catalog that lists G-Factor items.

Usual disclaimer,

Charles Metz

Great products, Lost Wax casting allows for excellent detail and superior strength.

It has been used in the Model Railroad industry for many, many years.

Now where's that 1/32 F-4 set Ernie?

Barry