Another Wingnuts "The Brisfish"

Qvarre

Hi

Long time since I posted anything here. Ivé started up the Wingnuts Bristol Figther F2b build and as the quality is so good on this kits the progress is fast.

004.jpg

The interior is fixed up with rigging thread and an homemade wickerseat. The seat in the box is good but I´ll wanted something more so the new seat was fixed from plasticard, copperwire and fishingline.

003.jpg

The fuselage halves went together just with some tiny filler and my attention went to the engine.

007.jpg

015.jpg

I want to build this with the engine covers closed so detailing the engine with wires is someting I don´t go into.

019.jpg

Hope u like it, Thanks for watching

//Larsa

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Thanks for all positive comments, sadly I have no pics from the makings off the wicker seat.But I will take some pics for my next project the Wingnut Re8. So if you are interested hang on then.

//Larsa

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks

It´s time for some preshadings on the brisfish.The whole bird is primed and the internal structure is masked up with thin stripes of masking tape.

038.jpg

A thin mix off black and brown is used and with the airbrush all tapes is carefully shaded.

030.jpg

After cleaning up the airbrush and the paint is still some wet I carefully take off the stripes, I don´t want any buildups with tape.

031.jpg

All this masking takes some days to fix, it´s a little bit boring but the result will be nice when the finalcolour is on.

036.jpg

So from here the brisfish will have the time to dy over nigth so I can airbrush the green and dooped linnen next

Cheers

//Larsa