Tagging Threads

LSP_Kevin

I have to echo K1's comments; I've been using the tag word, books, to delineate all of my more recent book related threads, and intend to now go back and update all my non-tagged book topics so that they'll all be more easily referenced by all.

It works! I have gone back and tagged my existing WIP and specific topics posts.

Using aircraft specific tags like; F-4 Phantom, F-100 Super Saber, F-8 Crusader and A-7 Corsair.

Including any subject about a specific aircraft whether a complete build of just a cockpit or other area.

I like the idea, thanks for putting us on to this Kevin :goodjob:

Barry

How sepecific are we have to go?

I have done it on a topic an d put on it AH-1W super cobra italeri 1/35 or is it to long ?

Mark

Yeah, probably a bit long. You can simply break it up by putting in some commas, like so:

AH-1W, super cobra, italeri, 1/35

This gives you the same information, but in 4 separate tags, each of which is more likely to match another thread with similar tags.

Kev

• 8 months later...

Just been getting some data sorted in this forum.  The tagging idea discussed by Kev is great for speeding search functionality.

Highly recommend members tag useful info. Not only save duplcating previous topics but find info easier and have questions answered quicker.

Cheers Matty

Just been getting some data sorted in this forum.  The tagging idea discussed by Kev is great for speeding search functionality.

Highly recommend members tag useful info. Not only save duplcating previous topics but find info easier and have questions answered quicker.

Cheers Matty

Agreed - I use this feature every time that I start a new topic now.

Derek

• 4 years later...