Mmmmm. (Said thoughtfully)
The Revell intakes are well shaped, and if the Tomcat had razor sharp intake lips they'd be great. But in reality they're not, being more rounded.
While the Zacto intakes provide an ideal solution (if fitting them to an alien kit should prove only a a minor chore) being a cheapskate means that I've added whittling down a wooden form to vac a thicker inner liner to my 'to do' list.
I've also invested in the Aires cockpit, wheel bays and 'B' model nozzles, which my calipers tell me should be in the reasonable fit ballpark, though you can never be completely sure until everything is ready to glue. I was also able to get a set of G-Factor legs and Wheeliant wheels, from Australia with the wonder of internet shopping.
I'm not expecting the finished article to be overly weighty, but the basic OOB structure is quite flimsy, with even the nicely engraved wing halves requiring internal reinforcement. The centre body and tail end need both strip reinforcing plates on almost every glue joint and I've also added internal 'pillars' of milliput and car body filler squished to size using waxed paper anti-adhesion shields for strengthening, which just need a generous blob of epoxy when joining time comes.
Currently working on trying to make that nice upper wing detail more '3-D' looking, though I doubt many would bother overly much with that.