Time to put some photo's over here. I made a careful start on this beast. i'm used to build bigger scale, so this will be my first ship building in plastic medium, i hope everything will turn the way i like it.
There's enough instructions to get lost on this one.
The hull is separated into two half's, which both are nicely moulded, some seam lines need to be removed, but it's no difficult job to do.. The fit of the two half's is fairly good.
I just wanted to know for sure how this kit would fit, so i did a dry-fit of both half's and the upper deck.
Also the two inner (i don't know how to call them ) walls gave a very good fit into the hull.
Dry-fit of the upper deck gave a good alignment, so for this i was happy.
Time to glue the two half's together.
When the glue is dry, i will glue two nuts into the hull, for later connection on a base plate. Also i will use epoxy glue into the separation seam for a secure connection.
Indeed, yes, i put in all my models my signature and starting date of the project, let's say it's for good luck...........
Ok guy's so far so good, it's not much, but it's a start.