RAF P-38 / Lightning Mk XIV

I’ve posted a couple of images of two of my recent 1/32 builds.  If you can click on these and see them then it looks like I can move forward posting images for the Lightning Mk XIV build.  Just wish the image was visible on the page full time without having to click on it

I've had good luck so far with postimage.cc. Copy the direct link, drop it in the message box, and boom, the photo is there. Does imageshack have a way to copy a direct link or hotlink?

Hi Ronnie,

That link is for the page that hosts the image, rather than directly to the image itself. You want the one that looks like this (second option in the list):

https://i.postimg.cc/yNwxQKMr/8-CA3-DFC1-EBC5-48-EC-BE8-E-0467-DDAF08-C2.jpg

Which will give you this:

8-CA3-DFC1-EBC5-48-EC-BE8-E-0467-DDAF08-

Kev

I will iron out the issue with the images but I’ve gotta say how jacked I am about finally getting back into the LSP group build…it’s been over 10 years since I’ve posted any images on here.  I’m excited about the chance to use my imagination on this “whiffer “ what-iffer build.  I do lots of these but they are all based on facts and reality, of what could literally have happened in that time period.  Not to ever be confused with sci-if /time travel etc…