AK Interactive Paints designed for Airbrushing

Gents:  AK Interactive will be releasing Real Colors Acrylic Lacquer paints designed for airbrushing.  Paints will be pre-thinned to be poured directly in the airbrush!

Better late than never.  I like MRP paints but they stopped selling its Aqua paints for most of the aircraft colors!  Hopefully AK Interactive acrylic lacquer paints will match its bottled paints in terms of color.  

I use their laquer real color line and love it, dont see value in buying pre thinned, its shuch an easy paint to work with

3 hours ago, George said:

Better late than never.  I like MRP paints but they stopped selling its Aqua paints for most of the aircraft colors!  Hopefully AK Interactive acrylic lacquer paints will match its bottled paints in terms of color.  

I'm confused or misunderstanding....you liked MRP Aqua Paint line for aircraft but are looking forward to an Acrylic Lacquer line from AK Interactive?  You do know that Acrylic Lacquer is not water-based, right?  MRP Acrylic Lacquer is their other line that I was referring to in my first post.  Samey-same.

Edited by Juggernut

There's no confusion.  If I use pre-thinned colors, I may want to use either acrylic or acrylic lacquer paints of the same manufacturer for touch ups AFTER the pre-thinned paint has dried.  It happens.