Galland, His E4... and Some Friends.

4 hours ago, Dpgsbody55 said:

Great pictures, as is the model.  Love the diorama.  You've really captured a moment in time.

:thumbsup: :speak_cool:

Cheers,

Michael

Thank you, Michael.  Unfortunately, it used up almost my entire collection of 1/32 pilots.  They will all have to take part in other builds in the future.

23 hours ago, Cheetah11 said:

Lovely diorama Gary. Well done.:clap2::clap2: I hope the repairs are not too serious. To my old eyes the photos look just fine.

Cheers

Nick

Thank you, Nick.  I too find that my models look best without glasses on.  Still haven't found the time or will to make the repairs.  They should be relatively simple...   I'm sure I have a spare antenna mast somewhere.

10 hours ago, PEYSSON Gilles said:

Good evening

Magnificent and fantastic diorama :coolio::clap2:
But haven't you forgotten one thing ?

Well, the famous cigar in Galland's mouth ......:whistle:

Gilles

Thank you.  No...   never forgot the cigar.  I replaced it four times.   It just never stayed in place.

On 3/13/2024 at 4:27 PM, MikeC said:

Great work well presented :goodjob:

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Johnny Cloud said:

Absolutely superb!
These are the most realistic figures I have seen in an aviation diorama.

They are as good as the plane which is rare, masterful really.

Thank you very much!

On 3/8/2024 at 2:42 AM, Gazzas said:

Hi Everyone!  These are the final photos taken of my recent completion from the Aces High group build hosted by LSP.  The kit itself was sold to me by a fellow LSP'er and I'm glad to get it done.  Yet these aren't the pictures I wanted.  These are pictures saved from the recycle bin.  I wanted pics with perfect lighting taken perfectly.  Alas, the perfect lighting didn't present itself, and the model itself suffered a gravity related catastrophe and awaits repair.  There are a lot of pics.   I hope you like them.

Nicely done!

May I post it on the website?

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Superb build Gary!  Your airbrush work is outstanding; you got some excellently feathered mottling, and the fading looks spot on and is very eye-catching.  I also like how you sprayed the edges of the splinter camo on the wings soft edged.  On another note, your figure painting has greatly improved; they all look very nice!  You did a wonderful job on the leather jacket of the one figure, it really stands out and looks realistic.

Ernest