how about a 25th aniversary group build?

Build Kits that were released during the past 25 years.  These would also need

to be replacements for kits released that are older than 25 years.  The Hasegawa Bf-109g/f replaced the Revell Bf-109F/G released 1968.  This second criterion I do admit started giving me a headache.  Many much older kits only existed as vacs.  Ju-88 then Revell kit.  

22 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

Is this actually happening?  It seems like there are enough logical suggestions for someone who has the power to make the call and be able to pick one and schedule it, if we are going to do it.

Patience Grasshopper.  We have only been kicking this up and around (and around) since last Wednesday.  ‘expecting two more pages of potential you name it. 

Maybe summarize what you want and toss it up for a up or down vote.

I want group build of any large scale plane kit released in the last 25 years. 

47 minutes ago, Rick Griewski said:

Patience Grasshopper.  We have only been kicking this up and around (and around) since last Wednesday.  ‘expecting two more pages of potential you name it. 

Maybe summarize what you want and toss it up for a up or down vote.

I want group build of any large scale plane kit released in the last 25 years. 

Before deciding what anyone wants, I think the first question that needs to be answered is whether or not we are actually doing this.  So far, no one that has the power has said that we are.  If this isn’t going to happen, then we’re just spinning our wheels.

44 minutes ago, Dave Williams said:

Before deciding what anyone wants, I think the first question that needs to be answered is whether or not we are actually doing this.  So far, no one that has the power has said that we are.  If this isn’t going to happen, then we’re just spinning our wheels.

Stay tuned for an announcement shortly.

Kev

13 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

A bit of chicken and the egg.  Folks want to know what the build is all about

On 2/25/2024 at 8:11 PM, markjo said:

How about kits that have been in your stash for 25 years or more?

I note that a few of us laughed but a part of my stash would fit in very well.  No loss for kits in my little world.