Resin-to-Resin

14 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Epoxy for sure IMHO. I have used CA to good effect on resin, but found it's better to use a quality brand if doing so.

I'd still recommend epoxy if you are going for larger parts or a stronger bond.

How do you clean up the ‘ooze’ - I always get ooze from joins when I use epoxy.

22 hours ago, Juggernut said:

The epoxy I use cleans up with water.  Wipe the excess off with paper towels and clean the surfaces with water and dry with more paper towels before it sets.  I use 5-minute epoxy so I work relatively quickly.

What brand epoxy?

2 hours ago, Juggernut said:

Could be….  You know I suffer from CRS so Bob may be the right name.

So now I have to ask: what's CRS? Cranial Retention Syndrome? Can't Ring Sunday? Corporate Regulatory Stress? Craving Rissoles on Saturday? Corpulent Rotunda Satisfaction? Let me know if I'm close...

Kev

I use 30 minute cure epoxy.  The quick stuff goes solid fast but stays a bit soft for hours.  I smooth out the joints and clean up with 95% alcohol.  I prime over the joints etc with a lacquer primer.  My Vallejo primer does not bond to the epoxy. 

CRS: Too much data stored in older brain.  My data seems to be on Fortran punch cards. Hard to hall around and slow to load. But it is still in there. 

10 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

So now I have to ask: what's CRS? Cranial Retention Syndrome? Can't Ring Sunday? Corporate Regulatory Stress? Craving Rissoles on Saturday? Corpulent Rotunda Satisfaction? Let me know if I'm close...

Kev

Cant Remember Sh*t