Telford Pics

vince14

8 hours ago, vince14 said:

This thread over on BM from May this year, he says he's closed the business: https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235125353-closure/#comment-4680564

Interesting. Alan's referring to Chad in that thread, but Chad is now active again, at least to a limited degree, so I would have thought things were ripe to be continued.

:shrug:

Kev

1 hour ago, BiggTim said:

On a side note, did any of you Telford attenders here any news about Tim Skelton, or actually see him there? I have still had no luck getting in touch with him. Any help would be appreciated. 

Tim

Haven't been to Telford post-covid, but I think Grey Matter only attended once, after your last post regards Tim I did have a look for him on the Companies House website, but he's not listed as being involved in any businesses.

4 hours ago, BiggTim said:

On a side note, did any of you Telford attenders here any news about Tim Skelton, or actually see him there? I have still had no luck getting in touch with him. Any help would be appreciated. 

Tim

I dug back through my comms archive, and realised that when GMF was a sponsor here, I was dealing with Mark Bednall, rather than Tim. So I've sent him a message on Facebook, and we'll see if he replies. My last message to him was in 2018, and I got no reply to that, so I wouldn't hold my breath...

But I also found Tim on there, and sent him the same message. Neither of them seems to be currently active on Facebook, though.

Kev