Rules of the Road

LSP_Kevin

how could I miss the beginning of this GB?? despite having other open projects in progress, I cannot fail to participate, indeed it is an opportunity to thin out the stash a bit with your help!

IMG-3499.jpg

I think I will take the Ki-84 kit down from the attic, I'm very attracted by the livery with the white tiger on the tail, flown by Shuho Yamana in 1944 to deliver it to Saigon.

see you soon, I hope!

cheers, Paolo

• 2 weeks later...

Well then, I'm in!  I just got the kit out, found the instructions,  in the instructions pile, and popped it open. Pristine, un-opened bags. I got this for Christmas the year the kit came out. If I recall right, it was one of the first in their line of really detailed 1/32 kits. The Corsair was not out yet, or I would have asked for that. This kit has followed me around through six moves! When I gave away my old armor kits, because I knew I would never build kits again, I kept this thing! 

It looks like a really nice kit too, I hope it builds like a typical Tamiya product. Getting the paint right, and not all sloppy like a tank, is going to be a challenge! 

IMG_3401-2600x1950.jpg

IMG_3403-2600x1950.jpg

19 hours ago, JeepsGunsTanks said:

Well then, I'm in!  I just got the kit out, found the instructions,  in the instructions pile, and popped it open. Pristine, un-opened bags. I got this for Christmas the year the kit came out. If I recall right, it was one of the first in their line of really detailed 1/32 kits. The Corsair was not out yet, or I would have asked for that. This kit has followed me around through six moves! When I gave away my old armor kits, because I knew I would never build kits again, I kept this thing! 

It looks like a really nice kit too, I hope it builds like a typical Tamiya product. Getting the paint right, and not all sloppy like a tank, is going to be a challenge! 

IMG_3401-2600x1950.jpg

IMG_3403-2600x1950.jpg

if you’re lucky there will be a picture with mud all over it to help you with paint and weathering lol

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...