Flogger Flying

10 hours ago, Pete Fleischmann said:

Are you a pilot? I’m thinking not-

because you totally missed the nuances of this story

Bad deduction again.

But let's say that I haven't touched a real aircraft in my entire life. It should make the narrative easier.

10 hours ago, Pete Fleischmann said:

No. Not luck. Hard work and determination.

P

I bet there are plenty of hard-workers here in the forum who do not own their own fleet of jets. 

But let's end it here.

43 minutes ago, Eagle Driver said:

Bad deduction again.

But let's say that I haven't touched a real aircraft in my entire life. It should make the narrative easier.

I bet there are plenty of hard-workers here in the forum who do not own their own fleet of jets. 

But let's end it here.

What was the first bad deduction ? If you were a professional pilot with 15K+ hours, flying 80 hours a month, engaging with controllers every week, then this story would resonate with you. Your snarky cheap shot was unwelcome and petty.

Dan is a good friend of mine who makes his own “luck” through hard work. It’s pretty simple. Some folks will never find it inside them to work that hard. That’s where I’ll leave it. Your mileage may vary.

Pete

9 minutes ago, Pete Fleischmann said:

What was the first bad deduction ? If you were a professional pilot with 15K+ hours, flying 80 hours a month, engaging with controllers every week, then this story would resonate with you. Your snarky cheap shot was unwelcome and petty.

Dan is a good friend of mine who makes his own “luck” through hard work. It’s pretty simple. Some folks will never find it inside them to work that hard. That’s where I’ll leave it. Your mileage may vary.

Pete

As I saw in the other thread, you obviously have an answer for every question.

So, since you know how much, where and how I fly, tell me this:

1. The Flogger is registered under FAA regulations correct /12500lbs weight. My a$$./

2. You fly in civil airspace right?

3 Show me Tally ho in the FAR/AIM please, could ya?

Enlighten me, why someone should know phrases that are not official? That is rhetorical question - just to clarify that you don't really have to answer that last one. I know you will be tempted to.

It is obviously a snarky comment when someone doesn't express a deep and endless admiration to everything you post/say maybe? Or choices that others make /F-35 for example? You DO understand /I hope/ that you can attract something other than undisputed awe, right?

And you deduced that I am NOT a pilot, because I clipped a comment for a phraseology that is your own experienced-based lingo /AF/?

No man, I've been in an airplane twice in my life once on window seat and once in the aisle. Never dealt with EASA, never dealt with the FAA. This is me. Sorry to have interrupted the whole thing. Carry on please.

14 hours ago, Eagle Driver said:

As I saw in the other thread, you obviously have an answer for every question.

So, since you know how much, where and how I fly, tell me this:

1. The Flogger is registered under FAA regulations correct /12500lbs weight. My a$$./

2. You fly in civil airspace right?

3 Show me Tally ho in the FAR/AIM please, could ya?

Enlighten me, why someone should know phrases that are not official? That is rhetorical question - just to clarify that you don't really have to answer that last one. I know you will be tempted to.

It is obviously a snarky comment when someone doesn't express a deep and endless admiration to everything you post/say maybe? Or choices that others make /F-35 for example? You DO understand /I hope/ that you can attract something other than undisputed awe, right?

And you deduced that I am NOT a pilot, because I clipped a comment for a phraseology that is your own experienced-based lingo /AF/?

No man, I've been in an airplane twice in my life once on window seat and once in the aisle. Never dealt with EASA, never dealt with the FAA. This is me. Sorry to have interrupted the whole thing. Carry on please.

dude just stop already..

I don’t need or want your admiration. What I find tedious are folks who veer into my swim lane and throw down an uniformed opinion related to my area of expertise or experience, and then are unable or unwilling to consider that maybe..just perhaps..I actually know what I am talking about. Dialogue would be great, but when an unwelcome snarky comment gets teed-up first, the wheels come off.
Again; you missed the funny nuance of the story. My professional pilot friends here likely had a chuckle over it- that was the intent, regardless of whether the term is appropriate per the AIM. I get that you “don’t get it”, and yes I’d would love to move on.

Best to you-

P