Fundekals, Johnny Plagis sheet instructions?

cbk57

Hi All with the website under construction and Jennings has been off line of late, does anyone have the PDF for the Plagis decal sheet they did?  I ordered it right before the site went down and am ready to lay down decals on my new mk ix but want to review the instruction sheet first and I failed to save it.  The website is still under construction so can't go there right now.

• Kagemusha changed the title to Fundekals, Johnny Plagis sheet instructions?

Not that bad, I painted the area that is posed to be Dark Green, Ocean Grey and vice versa.  It looks great but the colors are reversed from the drawings you did.  I just had a brainless moment when i was masking and reversed the order of paint.  

It still looks great, agreed...I’ve made that mistake more times than I care to tell about. Even got one wing and horizontal stab. Painted (as Jennings said) with the top color on bottom and bottom color on top...( a Storch) with painted on markings!
I agree....repaint it and carry on. It’ll be great!

Ah the goofy mistakes I have made, let me count the ways:

1.  RLM 65 on the underside of a I-16

2.  Propeller blades glued on backwards.

3.  Four spitfire build ls at once.l: swapped two cockpits (saved myself at last moment)

4.  Ju-88 vac kit wing assembly done and did not notice that engine and wheel bay section were closer to 1/35 scale; 1/32 prop spinner looked too big, huh. Combative Models kit. 

5.  Thin CA glue puddle mess, I really needed gap filling.

6.  Beautiful scratch built wheel wells became toooooo shallow when I wasn’t looking. 
7.   Assembled Ju-88 vac fuselage with twist in it... twice.

8.  Dihedral droop overnight sensation. 

9.  Resin filled parts expand, bloat during curing. 

10.  I have to stop now...

I have primer down on the repaint, have to make sure I do not over sparey the underside though, forgot about that also, so check that, retouch it if needed, remark the under side and I am ready to shoot,  I wanted to do some black basing and I forgot i had some templates for creating some under shading so I used those this go around.