Bücker Bü-131 Jungmann in Revell's winter sale

Telepatu

On 1/26/2021 at 12:57 AM, Confusionreigns178 said:

Seems like more-and-more companies are electing not to ship to the UK. A real shame, but maybe understandable now that the new VAT scheme has kicked in.

Chris.  

it's really a big problem, I have many customers in the UK, from January 1st I have to fill out a boring customs form to ship my products, about 30-40 minutes of extra time wasted.

50 minutes ago, onosendai said:

it's really a big problem, I have many customers in the UK, from January 1st I have to fill out a boring customs form to ship my products, about 30-40 minutes of extra time wasted.

Here in the U.K the Royal Mail has a website where you put in the weight and dimensions plus the address and job done!

Takes no more than five minutes to do. Once done print your label and pay to complete.

Just opened a business account with them. Nice and easy, and they collect from your address too!

10 hours ago, Royboy said:

Here in the U.K the Royal Mail has a website where you put in the weight and dimensions

More or less the same thing here in Italy, but for a business like mine for many reasons it is not functional, too long and complicate to explain

3 hours ago, onosendai said:

More or less the same thing here in Italy, but for a business like mine for many reasons it is not functional, too long and complicate to explain

Shame. So I'm a regular customer of yours and soon I'll be ordering some of your new stuff.

Are you still sending to the U.K or should I hold for a while?

Thanks. 

11 hours ago, Royboy said:

Shame. So I'm a regular customer of yours and soon I'll be ordering some of your new stuff.

Are you still sending to the U.K or should I hold for a while?

Thanks. 

I'm fully operational with UK, the problem is that now I'm forced to attach a customs form with some data, before all the shipment was anonymous from private to private, I do n't know what can happen with customs, I always specify gift and a low value.

8 hours ago, onosendai said:

I'm fully operational with UK, the problem is that now I'm forced to attach a customs form with some data, before all the shipment was anonymous from private to private, I do n't know what can happen with customs, I always specify gift and a low value.

Thanks.