JetMads 1/32 Viggen

Scotsman

5 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

That's the one I'm waiting for! (Sure could use the new box art for our Kit Database, though...)

Kev

I guess at least they should unveil it at some point as all the completed projects seem to have a box art displayed on their website.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Piero said:

Anyone has already received the new AJ37 Viggen? I'm still waiting mine and I don't have any news from Jetmads.

Hi, Piero,

I emailed them and they said I would get mine at the end of this month. It all depends on where you are in the queue.

Bill

I was quite far down the line and mine would ship next week. There must be many who have already received theirs.. I am wondering why nobody have posted anything about the kit yet. I haven't even seen the Boxart anywhere...

/Niels 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2023 at 6:06 AM, Zola25 said:

I just received a reply form JetMads this morning - everything is all fine on their side. They started shipping the AJ37 Viggen`s as planned on September 8 (Apparently I am only #272 so mine will ship early November - no rush, I have plenty of stuff to do).

Niels, did you receive your kit?

I was told by Jetmads "end of November." It is, indeed, that now. Trying not to be anxious, but they are into me for a Viggen and now a Draken.

Someone tell me they got theirs.

8 hours ago, Bill Cross said:

I was told by Jetmads "end of November." It is, indeed, that now. Trying not to be anxious, but they are into me for a Viggen and now a Draken.

I got a standard email last week that it had now been produced and gone into the packing stage and would ship soon. 

Should get here in the next couple of weeks

/Niels 

10 hours ago, Bill Cross said:

Mine is shipped on Tuesday. I would expect a delivery probably next week or so.

Worrying about their delivery is a long obsolete issue for me, I'm now used to how they work and no need to be anxious I think as they always seem to deliver. Mostly behind their announced schedule but they do.

3 hours ago, Violator1991 said:

Worrying about their delivery is a long obsolete issue for me, I'm now used to how they work and no need to be anxious I think as they always seem to deliver.

Thanks, there is a LOT of Internet fraud and I just want to make sure they're legit.

50 minutes ago, Bill Cross said:

Thanks, there is a LOT of Internet fraud and I just want to make sure they're legit.

No doubt in my mind at all they are legit.

It follows the same procedure as their previous kits.

I just find it strange that no-one has posted anything about this kit yet. Box art, new parts etc..

14 minutes ago, Zola25 said:

I just find it strange that no-one has posted anything about this kit yet. Box art, new parts etc..

8 minutes ago, Bill Cross said:

:popcorn:You and me both, brother.

I think in part, that may be due to the fact that a lot of people including myself, have received Viggens from the first round of production. I'm thinking people might have figured since there have already been pics and reviews posted of it, they aren't sharing since it already has been shared.

Unless this is a completely different Viggen from those shipped in the first batch?

Just a guess though.

5 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

Unless this is a completely different Viggen from those shipped in the first batch?

It's the fighter-bomber version. Some structural differences and different ordnance.

Usually you guys are as eager to share a new kit as a toddler with a lollipop. It's just awfully quiet.

I'd feel better if one or two of you piped up and said "yeah, I received mine."

Edited by Bill Cross
clarity