1/32 Italeri Mirage IIIE and Cheetah E

Renegade

Thanks Nick

I didn't want to turn as a Isracast basher. I love the set and enjoying immensely converting the old revell mirage.

Renegade, sorry for the Hijack

The Cheetah E has a few things in common with the Kfir C7, like the nose cone, instrument panel, ejection seat and in-flight refuelling probe. The bolt-on IFR probe should be the same on Kfirs, except for the Colombian TC.12. Regarding the Italeri kit, I'm going to do some other variants, including the Kfir C7.

That is solving my dilemna then. Time is not a factor and I will wait for your Italeri Kfir conversion to make a IAF KFIR.

On 7/31/2020 at 12:30 PM, red Dog said:

Thanks Nick

I didn't want to turn as a Isracast basher. I love the set and enjoying immensely converting the old revell mirage.

Renegade, sorry for the Hijack

That is solving my dilemna then. Time is not a factor and I will wait for your Italeri Kfir conversion to make a IAF KFIR.

No worries, as this Mirage kit will be the guinea pig for the Kfir family as well ;)

I'll be using one of the Cheetah E noses to remove the plug to use for a Kfir nose.

Finally managed to complete making the molds, and did a test casting. All looks good, so now the instructions have to be drawn up, and waiting for the decals to be printed and shipped to me.

JHLfVvN.jpg

Cheers

Edited by Renegade
missing text

Thanks for your positive comments gentlemen :) . 

7 hours ago, nichenson said:

I so want some Kfirs!

Will get to the Kfirs eventually ;)

7 hours ago, Troy Molitor said:

Well done Nick...  That looks really awesome what you put together.  Well done Sir!  

Thanks Troy, however, I think you are mistaking me with Nick aka Cheetah11 ;)

Cheers, John