AM seat for Revell Bf109 G6?

AlanG

Looking at the horrendous moulded seatbelts on the Revell 109 G6 kit i am after an AM seat and rear bulkhead. I know Barracuda do one but Hannants is out of stock (and doesn't know when they'll have it back in) and the only others are on evilbay from Hong Kong. Now i have to admit i don't like ordering things from outside the EU because i've been stung by customs before and it's an experience i do not want to repeat.

So are there any other AM seats/bulkheads out there other than full cockpit sets?

24 minutes ago, AlanG said:

Looking at the horrendous moulded seatbelts on the Revell 109 G6 kit i am after an AM seat and rear bulkhead. I know Barracuda do one but Hannants is out of stock (and doesn't know when they'll have it back in) and the only others are on evilbay from Hong Kong. Now i have to admit i don't like ordering things from outside the EU because i've been stung by customs before and it's an experience i do not want to repeat.

So are there any other AM seats/bulkheads out there other than full cockpit sets?

take a look on Ultracasts website, they have a seat and bulkhead.

Whoops sorry just remembered the not outside EU part...

Edited by chrish

You might also try drawing it based on the dims of the kit parts and building from styrene or metal sheet (I plan on using thin pewter).  I did make a start on a drawing a while ago but it’s still incomplete, although not really sure why.  The shape is fairly straightforward.