chrish

Hi guys

A bit more work being done on this rainy/snowy/icy weekend. Looking in the Daco book, I can add quite a bit to the gear bays, I'm not going to add that much but a little firkytootling in the gear bays what with the stuff Academy has provided as well should clutter them up a bit. 

The pics. I'm working from:

ADw08Zy.jpg

the APU exhaust as supplied

OQmp2Jm.jpg

2frmXeU.jpg

new APU exhaust 

6f2xgeU.jpg

I also opened up the air intakes

Suuoymf.jpg

HVO0p9l.jpg

play continues as the hours go by...

10 hours ago, Shawn M said:

ChrisH, yes it does have the vertical stiffeners in the set, you want them?

PM me.

Shawn

Thanks, I’m ok I found the stiffeners in the kit, no reference is made to them anywhere but they are definitely in the kit, thank you so much for offering those to me though!

its really appreciated !!

Thanks for looking and the kind words!

-41 degrees Celsius here today and I booked the day off (my bday) glad I did now! Will be a good day at the bench with a whiskey plastic and resin.

Kei, the Canadian seat was from an maker in Calgary Alberta here in Canada called “The Major” he sold exclusively through “uncle” Rick Chin of Uncle Bills Models in that same city. He also did an amazing resin set for the Hobbycraft Canada Tutor kit (Snowbirds) which sold poorly and I think shut him down.

I bought a few of the seats planning to do a few color birds, maybe a couple of a’s and a B