and here it is!

Guest Smitty44

Flattened tires, Bang! Fatal Flaw! LOL :)

I like the presence of masking sheet, that will help in making the candy-like /primer version. Also stained canopy feels right. Looks like a nice kit, so who is "buying" ? :)

Guest Smitty44

Flattened tires, Bang! Fatal Flaw! LOL :)

I like the presence of masking sheet, that will help in making the candy-like /primer version. Also stained canopy feels right. Looks like a nice kit, so who is "buying" ? :)

I'm totally down for one! It has grown on me after seeing both the A and B up close and in the air last summer. Even more so after the glowing reports coming out of Red Flag this year.

I feel the same way, but for different reason, it is unique, overpriced and highly criticized plane. So to say the black sheep, and kinda reminds me about F-16 cloned with imperial fighter, just like the nerdy looks of it.

Guest Smitty44

I like the aircraft, but not real sure if I'll be grabbing one or not. Price will determine that for me.

What I have seen is $111.00 USD from the first couple places to have it overseas

What I have seen is $111.00 USD from the first couple places to have it overseas

If I can't eventually find one for considerably cheaper than that, then I'll not be having one.

Looks good on my monitor. I like the tinted canopy and glazing parts plus the zig-zag masking will save alot of time.

Conspicuous by their absence are markings for an RAF aircraft :hmmm:

I expect aftermarket companies will cover that though.

I'm probably behind the times but I thought the UK was a contributor to the programme?

This aircraft is growing on me the more I see videos of it flying. Not sure I'll stump up the cash for it though. My stash is already too large. Looking forward to seeing what other's do with the kit.

Great work Italeri. :clap2:

Looks good on my monitor. I like the tinted canopy and glazing parts plus the zig-zag masking will save alot of time.

Conspicuous by their absence are markings for an RAF aircraft :hmmm:

I expect aftermarket companies will cover that though.

I'm probably behind the times but I thought the UK was a contributor to the programme?

This aircraft is growing on me the more I see videos of it flying. Not sure I'll stump up the cash for it though. My stash is already too large. Looking forward to seeing what other's do with the kit.

Great work Italeri. :clap2:

We went and ordered the VTOL version for the RAF/FAA. Think that's the F-35B not the A.