LSP at the Shropshire Model Show 2017

Phartycr0c

Nothing wrong with the photos.  I remember that Typhoon, sadly I can't recall which stand it was on.  But it was impressive, n'est-ce pas?

A great day out, with excellent company on the stand.  My total haul: Some paints and a bottle of CA; an Alley Cat Bf 109C conversion; and a new Revell Spitfire IXc.   I know I wasn't the only one who indulged in the latter.

Thanks for organising the stand.

Fabulous display guys!

Next up is Milton Keynes which I'm sure we'll weave some more LSP magic again if all goes well.

Hadn't seen some of those models before like the F15E and the Fiesler so nice to see some new stuff on parade.

Well done all!  :thumbsup: 

Yup - that's Ollie!

Great show - thanks to everyone involved - especially Phartycr0c for organising!

Cameron had a brilliant time and came away with quite a few goodies and lots of inspiration - and was chuffed to have his own bit of the stand to display his projects.

Show's like this, and the people involved, reinforce my belief that we really do have some very kind and generous people in this wonderful hobby of ours.

Iain

Fabulous display guys!

Next up is Milton Keynes which I'm sure we'll weave some more LSP magic again if all goes well.

Hadn't seen some of those models before like the F15E and the Fiesler so nice to see some new stuff on parade.

Well done all!  :thumbsup:

The Fiesler Storch is my latest. It will be at Milton Keynes for sure. I had a great show and my spends where limited to some mr disolved putty and some of the mr colour thinner. It was a great display and certainly drew alot of attention which is good. Cameron was a star and his models went down really well, that young man can do well in the future.

LSP_Kevin, yes that is me in the goodwood tshirt hiding in the corner. I do believe Iain has some photos of us behind the table properly.

Sad show for me as I didn't manage to buy anything, looked at kits, tools, paints, books but could not even find a pot of paint that I "needed", I was tempted by the Revell Spitfire IX but with a Tamiya and a PCM Mk. IX in the loft I thought better of it (for a change). I did stop by at the table but everyone was busy and I am a bit shy so I just had a look at the models (which looked great) and shuffled off.

I was surprised by the new additions to the aircraft collection, presumably these are displaced aircraft from the RAF Museum at Hendon, here's some photos of them, I like the BMW signs on the Ju 88 engine cowlings, never seen that before.

Cheers

Dennis

2017%2004%20April%20Cosford%20IPMS%20Sho

Edited by dennismcc

Sorry I missed you Dennis - was keeping an eye out!

The Ju88 looked great - with cowl panels off - didn't get a chance to take any photos though  :(

Iain

Im hoping to go back with my SLR soon to get some photos of it dismantled.

Roy, 

This was the F15's one and only outing as next time she sees the light of day se will be taking her place in the crew chiefs office of the 492nd Fighter squadron at Lakenheath. 

I guess this is when you finally find out if the load out combo's on the model are right or not!

Looks fantastic to me..........lerv the flag in the back office!  :thumbsup: 

Sad show for me as I didn't manage to buy anything, looked at kits, tools, paints, books but could not even find a pot of paint that I "needed", I was tempted by the Revell Spitfire IX but with a Tamiya and a PCM Mk. IX in the loft I thought better of it (for a change). I did stop by at the table but everyone was busy and I am a bit shy so I just had a look at the models (which looked great) and shuffled off.

I was surprised by the new additions to the aircraft collection, presumably these are displaced aircraft from the RAF Museum at Hendon, here's some photos of them, I like the BMW signs on the Ju 88 engine cowlings, never seen that before.

Cheers

Dennis

The Ju-88 looked really nice and got some great shots as there was plenty of panels missing and just in time for my next build. A bit like you Dennis I bought next to nothing, in fact a whole jar of Mr masking fluid, but saying that if there was a cash machine there  I would have purchased a WnW Gotha but hey, looks like I will need to keep an eye on ebay for one now!!

Regards. Andy