LSP at the Shropshire Model Show 2017

Phartycr0c

Hope you have another great response to the display this year guys!

32SIG/LSP is also 'in action' at ModelKraft 2017 in Milton Keynes on Sunday 23rd April so will be pleased to see any members who can say hello.

We are also launching the 'Big Stuff Group' at the show which involves large scale models of non aviation related subjects.

Have fun!   

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there, and I'll come and base myself on the stand.  Obviously I'll bring a couple of models as well.  I'm thinking Hawk, Spitfire & P-39, if there's not room for them all one can stay in the box.  Do we know where we are this year yet?

See you there - 2 weeks and counting ...

Edited by MikeC

Another little bump for this thread with two weeks to go. 

I now have written confirmation of our attendance at Cosford however we will not know exactly where we are until the morning of the show. 

Mike the organiser ( for that is his name) has stated that exhibits are being shunted around the site therefore the final show layout cannot be confirmed. No Ideal I know but it is what it is. lets face it what do we want for an event with free entry? 

Anyhoo, again, those LSP folk thinking of going, please bring summat for the table if you can, failing that drop by It will be great to see you. 

Mike, any or all of your builds will be most welcome after you have hunted us down. 

Edited by Phartycr0c

Any ideas on traders who are attending.........bang goes I'll not add to the stash mantra..........

Now on the club's website http://www.shropmodels.org.uk/index_files/Page1010.htm

Also on the website are locations, we're under the Hastings again. http://www.shropmodels.org.uk/index_files/Page888.htm

See you there.

Hi, a few of my photographs of the LSP table Shropshire show. 

Thanks to Iain Cameron, Ollie and Mike for supporting the turnout.

Now before anyone says anything, I know there are a couple of tanks and Sci Fi subjects on the table but it was agreed that Iain's son Cameron should have a "junior" section in which he can display and discuss his handywork with anyone interested, of which there was a lot. 

IMHO this had nothing but a positive effect as Cameron happily chatting about modelling to other youngsters and in fact adults, i'm sure provided inspiration to the spectators and additional confidence for Cameron in his fast developing abilities. 

The photos are mainly (not very good)  overviews of the LSP table with an additional photo of the Typhoon from another group the name of which I forgot to note. 

I'm sorry I didn't take more photos of other club tables but the time spent wandering was surprisingly short and half the time I didn't have my phone with me.

Excuses over, here they are. 

IMG_33881.jpg

IMG_33891.jpg

IMG_33901.jpg

IMG_34021.jpg

IMG_34041.jpg

IMG_34051.jpg

IMG_34061.jpg

IMG_34081.jpg

IMG_34111.jpg

Edited by Phartycr0c