1/32 Kitty Hawk OS2U Kingfisher Diorama

Fighter Jock

I just bought a 1/32 scale Kitty Hawk OS2U Kingfisher and I want to build it in a beached diorama. I need some advice on how to do the the water and beach ground work. I want to try resin water because it looks so good in the dios I have seen on line. I'm planning on adding a US Navy Willys Jeep and a couple of sailor figures with beaching gear trying to figure out how to get the damaged plane back to base. Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

:)   

Just don't try to lift it with 3 monkeys and a banana, like the recent real world Cat disaster ! :)

Seriousl though, there are some great tutorials online about water, spend some time reviewing different techniques. Sounds like a cool diorama in the making...Good Luck !

Joe

Just ask the Lord of the Sea: www.jbadiorama.com

He knows everything about making sea- and waterside dioramas and shows the how-to with a lot of step-by-step articles.

Enjoy!

- dutik

Very impressive dioramas... The details are incredible.

However, i spent a lot of time on the website looking for step by step how-to's especially about the way he pours (or casts?) the resin to make his water effect and did not find anything detaild enough to understand the full process.