Videoaviation #163932 1/32 M-117 GP Bomb

LSP_Kevin

These look very good, will be picking some up for sure. Nice visual change from the Mk.80 series.

"They will look really fine hanging from your modern USAF ground-pounders."
Not only USAF....

242-1_zps52f4jpml.jpg

242-2_zps0yuggsbp.jpg

Edited by ziggyfoos

I chose this fin because was the most common in the images I have (mostly Nam era), in any case I plan to do at least a couple of different versions later.

I really like the direction you're taking with your products. Being mainly of WW II interest, I still appreciate all ordnance and maintenance accessories no matter the aviation era. Keep up the good work!

Cheers,

D.B.

About the broken lugs, in all package are provided some spare parts.

Yup, I mentioned that in the review. In this particular package, of the 16 provided, 13 were good and you only need 12. There were a couple extra nose fuses, too.

great product at a great price! (I will be buying several parts for my F-4J kits).

I chose this fin because was the most common in the images I have (mostly Nam era), in any case I plan to do at least a couple of different versions later.

good idea... M.117 bombs in their later style with the stepped fins (post-Vietnam War era) would be higly appreciated, too AND I suggest long fuses also (to diversify war hanging loads) :speak_cool:

Edited by Luca