SAAB J-29 Tunan 1:18

Mirek O

Difficult question Kev. Maybe sometimes in the future. For the next 18 month we already have plan.

Regards

Mirek

I'll see if I can keep my fingers crossed for that long! I guess I need to build my vac kit first to really seal the deal...

Kev

Got to love those Saabs.... it's the right thing to do. Tunnan, Draken, Viggen, Lansen, Gripen and 105. I love them all. They are even more attractive with camo colors, airshow colors or national flag colors, and you might even do this one in UN camo colors.

Tnarg

Kev, maybe if we both start our vacs, that would seal the deal!

Beautiful model, Mirek!

Well, in all seriousness, seeing this build has got me really stoked to do just that, and perhaps even believing just a little bit that I could pull it off. Unfortunately, time is against me to the extent that I don't even have any for the dinky version!

Kev

Well, in all seriousness, seeing this build has got me really stoked to do just that, and perhaps even believing just a little bit that I could pull it off. Unfortunately, time is against me to the extent that I don't even have any for the dinky version!

Kev

How about if I started a scratch built Tunnan in 1/32 scale? ;)

Derek

Guest Peterpools

Amazing work. The medium is unimportant ... it's the results that count and spectacular comes close.

Peter