Fly Wessex

Bruce_Crosby

Also interested. I think it might be Tamiya kit level suggested retail price, though am wondering if that's Zero or Mossie level.

Mosquito, soon the Fly Wessex, and then the S-and-M-Models FG.1/FGR.2 conversion set by year's end - I am struggling with the word budget.

Tony

Please let's not go there, not even seen the complete kit yet. I think they more than likely used the drawings in the 4+ book, plus a visit to, I think, a museum in Belgium/Netherlands to look over a full size one.

For me, that is indeed another cool aspect of this kit.........................since I do literally know NOTHING about the Wessex, and/or how accurate any of kit parts look to date, I have NO problem just making it OOB.  

Ill NOT be studying any drawings of this thing, nor trying to scale any plans up to measure accuracy.  Ill probably get a color PE pit for it, if there is offered one by Fly or Eduard, and maybe some belts, but thats probably about it.

I'm sure like their previous releases it'll have a resin cockpit. Eduard have yet to produce any am for Fly 1/32, but Yahu made an interesting panel for the Ar234  http://www.hannants.co.uk/product/YML3201

ALMOST better that way...................

No delay in building the kit to wait for AM, and no worries about Eduard coming up with a color IP for it after I get done either.

What kind of belts would the Wessex have/had?

• 3 weeks later...