My first one, and yes, another HKM B 25

Hi everyone.

Luc Geenen from Oud-Turnhout, Belgium with my first entry on the WIP forum.

HKM B 25 Glass Nose, not the first, maybe not the last, but I've started it anyway.

Nothing to say about the kit that hasn't been said before,  only some pictures of things I have done untill now.

Little note on the side; my camera is already ten years old, so the pictures are not going to be of the highest quality.

Gun turret pedestal with minor scratch building.

BILD2681.JPG?raw=1

BILD2687.JPG?raw=1

Tail gunner's station with knee cushions and a clear lense in the gunner's aim.

BILD2689.JPG?raw=1

And finally some work in the cockpit. Used Eduard PE stuff, seats and seatbelts from HGW (fidly but fantastic) and some home made seat cushions (paper towel soaked in white glue) and backrests(milliput).

BILD2701.JPG?raw=1

BILD2706.JPG?raw=1

BILD2707.JPG?raw=1

BILD2713.JPG?raw=1

BILD2715.JPG?raw=1

That's it for now folks.

More to come soon, I hope.

Greetings.

Luc

Yep, glad as well. Thanks once again, Kev

Brain, it's going to be the "Big Jamoke"scheme. Have bought the Kits-world decals for this one. They do look good. I don't know yet if I'm going to do the bare metal by means of foilling or spraying or a combination of both. I've foiled two models so far ( Revell B 17 in 1/72 and the Trumpy P38 Lightning in 1/32) and they came out just fine. But this one is a little bit larger, so I'm not sure yet.

But first I'll try to get the interior as good as I can, gonna be a hell of a job.

'Till next.

Luc

Yep, glad as well. Thanks once again, Kev

Brain, it's going to be the "Big Jamoke"scheme. Have bought the Kits-world decals for this one. They do look good. I don't know yet if I'm going to do the bare metal by means of foilling or spraying or a combination of both. I've foiled two models so far ( Revell B 17 in 1/72 and the Trumpy P38 Lightning in 1/32) and they came out just fine. But this one is a little bit larger, so I'm not sure yet.

But first I'll try to get the interior as good as I can, gonna be a hell of a job.

'Till next.

Luc

Trust me, foil works tremendous on the big HKM Mitchell. ;)

DSC01573.jpg

Go for it!

Brain, if my B 25 turns out half as good as your's, I'm going to be a verry happy little boy. Even have to admit that some of your pictures were very inspirational for me.

Got a little bit more done.

BILD2720.JPG?raw=1

Instrument panel with some Eduard and flip switches made from short ends of copper wire. Drops of Micro Kristal Klear for the lenses.

BILD2723.JPG?raw=1

BILD2725.JPG?raw=1

BILD2724.JPG?raw=1

And a bit of work done in the bomb bay. More plumbing has to be added.

Maybe some more time this evening.

Luc

Hi guys and dolls.

Been a few days, didn't have much time during the week-end. Managed to do a bit today. Decided to go all the way in the bomb bay, as far as my references go.

Only a few pictures, and much more wiring and plumbing to do.

Keep you posted.

Toedeloe.

Luc

BILD0003.JPG?raw=1

BILD0002.JPG?raw=1

BILD0001.JPG?raw=1

Luc, first welcome aboard ! Secondly, great job so far. The plumbing looks great as well as the rest. More please.....Harv :popcorn:   :post1: