Wingnut Wings Hansa Brandenburg W.12

Gisbod

Adjectives fail to describe this work of art. It sets a bar very high for the rest of us to hope to achieve, and hope may be all we can do. This is truly a thing of beauty. I love how the machine is just the machine, nothing to do with heraldry or history of a particular plane, but everything to do with the construction.

Tnarg

May I publish it on the website?

Just realised that, at some point in the past, you gave me permission to publish any of your posted builds Guy. So unless that has changed (sing out if so), it's going on the list!

Kev

Kind of helps, definitely! Trying to get my head around the steps you took. I've had something similar in mind and was even thinking of giving Aviattic's linen decals a try as a way of emphasizing the "layering" effect, but so far it's all just been mental gymnastics.

Love your paintwork on this I must say. Can you explain with words your procedure when painting the wings, I really like the effect.

/Stoffe

Many thanks for the kind comments :)

There's a build log on WW1aircraftmodels.com....

http://forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com/index.php?topic=4749.0

Guy

You've gone viral Guy - posted in the WingNut Wings Fans page on Facebook :)

Iain

Fame at last!

Just realised that, at some point in the past, you gave me permission to publish any of your posted builds Guy. So unless that has changed (sing out if so), it's going on the list!

Kev

Yep, course Kev :)

Guy