CF-18 Academy Kit

LSP_Ron

Thanks guys

Small progress. It's all matt coated now and working on the little bits. The gear isn't glued yet. I hope to get that done tonight.  Since this is a very clean freshly painted airframe in real life I am not doing much for weathering but I am mucking up the landing gear and drop tanks since photos of the real deal show weathering on these items,

Thanks for looking

P9050134_zpsb9fa6635.jpg

P9050135_zps457e5fac.jpg

P9050137_zps9810bf9f.jpg

P9050136_zpsa1e29ee6.jpg

Mighty fine looking F-18 Ron, just wanted to ask why you don't glue the forward windshield onto the fuselage prior to painting?? I've seen so many other modelers do this that I'm thinking there has to be a good reason - I've always taken the other path to glue the forward windshield on before painting?! Just curious!
Cheers
Alan

Edited by me: LSP Ron hope you don't mind Alan, please PM me

Edited by LSP_Ron

Thanks Peter

More to come but we've been having some nice fall weather so I won't be in the hobby room for a few days.  Got to enjoy it while we can, they are talking snow next week. Unbelievable! the leaves haven't even started to turn color yet!

Loved your CF-104 build too ( that was yours wasn't it?).

Canuck decals just announced a new 1/32 scale decal sheet.

Yes it was thanks.  I'll have to check the new sheet out!  I still have a T-33 to do, perhaps next?

Anyway, let leave it at that. Scooby is right.....high ground. I've hid some posts and edited some as well, I hope those don't mind, if you do please PM me. 

I have the gear mounted,  pics soon.

Thanks for looking all

Ron