next 1/32 Kitty Hawk kit OV-10 KH32003

KAGNEW

Cant wait for this one. Did I see that it looks like the D model canopy is less bulgy/CAD is re-designed now?

Its always a good/refreshing sign when a manufacturer takes the time to listen and acknowledge any miscalculations and fixes them before production, as aposed to blindly forging ahead with a design that may be inaccurate. Even though the D is not my favorite model of the Bronco, the Bronco overall is in my 10 5 favorite airframes of all time, and with all the cool schemes for the D, I know Ill have to get one of these too.

Cheers,

That would be great if the canopy was being re-designed. That was the one error that jumped out at me. And the fact that the props both spun the same direction.  But since Kittyhawk showed the CAD this early, it allows for everything to get ironed out early, great job to everyone there.

Although if you believe the hyperbole machine on ARC, every new kit is trash and should be instantly thrown away.  I like the approach here better, where we're happy someone is producing kits that we want in our scale.

Matt  :frantic:

Great news. I've always liked that airplane. If you guys ever want to do a CDF bird then let me know. I have full walk around that I took at Chico airport.

I know you guys were stuck in the booth, but did you get  a look at the Bronco at Reno this year Mike?

It was a beauty, and I got come up close and personal shots of it before they roped it off.

This is probably the dumbest question you'll have, but have you done a google image search for OV-10 cockpit? I'm seeing tons of pictures. 

Side note, are you planning to be at the show in Richmond next month, by chance?

please help me guys!!!!!!!!!!!!i need cockpit shots of all OV-10's but mainly "D's"i need to get this done, so i can move on with Harold and other's here with my next 1/32 project

Well.....I did a search on Bing and this thread came up from grit modeler:

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234910744-ov-10d-bronco-usmc/?p=943519

It has many cockpit photos of a D on display at some museum.

I hope this helps.