HB P-61 - Pre Order - uk

Scotsman

Just received an E-mail from relish models here in the UK -

Re the HB P-61 their price for the model is a fairly resonable £105,(funny how that sounds , but after £160+ for a ZM Skyraider, and £140 for a B-25!) a lot less than I was expecting based on the US price.. Available for Pre Order in the near future

Details here

http://www.relishmodels.co.uk/hobby-boss-1-32-p-61b-black-widow.html

No I have no association with Relish , other than as a verr happy customer of Graham's

Guest Peterpools

WOW, under $170 and we were originally looking at over $250. Incredible good news. Looking forward to the Widow reaching our shores :frantic:

For those of us in the U.S., preordering from Relish may not be a good idea if you're looking for a bargain. The ~$170 price tag comes with an additional $35 shipping charge. Granted $200 is still less than the originally stated $250 + shipping but I'll wait until it lands on our shores and then see what it sells for. Then I'll entertain vendors from which to purchase the kit if the build reviews are such that I won't get aggravated in building it. (Trumpeter kits frustrate me to no end which is why I only have three Trumpeter kits in my entire stash...one of which will probably never get built).

Edited by TimC

Of course there's no official word, but safe bet Pacific Coast might have them for pre-order.....maybe Mid Tennessee Hobbies as well....personally, I wait until Gordon gets them...;)

Just soooo ready for this kit!

Cheers,

Jim