Tamiya 1/32 F-16CJ

Daywalker

Hi Frank,

Your F-16 is amazing. Neat build, present but restrained wheathering. Good job. I especially like the picture which shows a close-up of the pilot through the canopy.

Cheers

Thank you very much! I was fortunate enough to have actual photos of this bird to show the weathering on her, and that is why the lighter panel below the cockpit on the left side is painted as it is. Thanks again!

Really like the shots of both your Vipers together. The "Cali" bird is nicely weathered!

Thank you for that! It sure is good to see them together. Now, how cool would it look with THREE together? :wicked:

Hi Frank!

Wow- she is beautiful in every respect. It looks real my friend-and you cant do any better than that.

Would you consider letting me use it for the Scale Viper Volume II? It would be a perfect, stunning addition-

Cheers

Pete

Hi Pete, thank you SO much for that! I would consider it an honor to see her in the Scale Viper II, by all means YES!!! PM inbound.

Fanatastic Viper, Frank. I think it really looks outstanding. I really like the contrast of the differently colored panels and 'just right' weathering. The only thing I would recommend is to take a closer look at pics of the real jet where the speedbrakes hinge. Tamiya has oversimplified them, and it may add a nice touch to this beauty to correct them.

Would you consider letting me use it for the Scale Viper Volume II? It would be a perfect, stunning addition-

Exactly what I was thinking!!

Fanatastic Viper, Frank. I think it really looks outstanding. I really like the contrast of the differently colored panels and 'just right' weathering. The only thing I would recommend is to take a closer look at pics of the real jet where the speedbrakes hinge. Tamiya has oversimplified them, and it may add a nice touch to this beauty to correct them.

Exactly what I was thinking!!

Haha... thank you so much Jake! Speaking of, I may need to purchase another copy of the Modern F-16 Guide, I think mine is about worn out. Pages are beginnig to fall out from all of the constant flipping! Great idea on the speedbrakes, when I read your thoughts I went through that book and completely agree- they could definitely use some TLC. Already found a few other areas like the fuel tanks and missile fins. GEEZ! Time to build another one! :frantic: PM inbound!

Absolutely amazing! Your pilot perfectly complements a fantastic build, and it can be tough doing this. Great work!

Cheers,

Tom

Thank you Tom, that means a lot to me! I am by no means a figure painter, but this one turned out pretty well. Thanks again for looking in!

Hi Frank,

Both of your F-16s look great plus your excellent photos only help to show the detail and careful work youve done.

Carl

Cheers Carl, thank you so much! I am happy you stopped by to have a look, and thank you for the feedback.

It's nice sometimes just to stroll through the hallowed halls of LSP and then come across a fine build like this one Frank. Now admittedly I know very little about jets but I do know an awesome build when I see one and your Viper falls solidly in that category in my opinion. As others have already stated, with the right background in outdoor shots, you wouldn't be able to tell it wasn't the real deal.

Fantastic, Frank!

Cheers,

Wolf

It's nice sometimes just to stroll through the hallowed halls of LSP and then come across a fine build like this one Frank. Now admittedly I know very little about jets but I do know an awesome build when I see one and your Viper falls solidly in that category in my opinion. As others have already stated, with the right background in outdoor shots, you wouldn't be able to tell it wasn't the real deal.

Fantastic, Frank!

Cheers,

Wolf

Cheers Wolf, that is incredibly nice of you to say! I am so happy you liked this one, and to be honest the feedback I have received has been nothing short of extraordinary! I am humbled by all of your comments.