Possible kit suggestions?

scvrobeson

Thanks guys! please keep on posting your suggestions for the 1:32 scale

Some of them are already being in progress :)

Thank you for being on this website, and actually listening to suggestions. I know a lot of us just have crazy off-the-wall wish-lists. But to see a manufacturer who listens to those suggestions and participates in conversations is great.

On a side-note, your Flycatcher build review is moving along quite well, thank you for giving me the opportunity to build it for your website.

Matt :party0023:

Thanks Matt, such words mean a lot to us.

We always try to be as close to customers expectations as possible :)

I hope that our four forthcoming releases (maybe one of them will be released in plastic), which are being prepared almost silmultaneously, will generate everyone's great interest ...

Take care and keep on discussing :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree with Alburymodeler, the Nieuport Delage NiD 622 would make a lovely subject. A very attractive French pre-war bi-plane. The MS 225 would make a nice choice too. A Stearman and a P6E would prove very popular, and I would still like to see a Bristol Bulldog and Gloster Gauntlet. PZL P-11c would see me parting with my cash too!

Should I be working on the assumption that monoplanes may be included in the range one day?

Regards;

Steve

I have to agree with Alburymodeler, the Nieuport Delage NiD 622 would make a lovely subject. A very attractive French pre-war bi-plane. The MS 225 would make a nice choice too. A Stearman and a P6E would prove very popular, and I would still like to see a Bristol Bulldog and Gloster Gauntlet. PZL P-11c would see me parting with my cash too!

Should I be working on the assumption that monoplanes may be included in the range one day?

Regards;

Steve

Those are some good suggestions, Steve. In particular I think the Gloster Gauntlet would make a great kit. (Don't worry, Wojtek, I already made my suggestions on your site.)

Regards,

Jason

Hi Jason;

Thanks for the agreement. I think any of those choices would be popular. Let's keep the old fingers crossed.

Wojtek/Simon;

Wow! If monoplanes are fair game too, I'll get my thinking cap on. That opens up a whole world of other possibilities! Still wouldn't mind seeing my beloved Arado Ar-96. I'll send any ideas to your website. Thanks for the response.

Regards;

Steve

Guys, we've never said we want to stick to biplanes only :)

Just give us good examples of popular monoplanes (1:32 scale, not released yet :hmmm: )

Simon

PZL P.11

PZL P.24

PLEASE!

:-)

Radu

You're welcome, Steve, those were good suggestions. Regarding Polish aeroplanes, a PZL.37 Los would be very nice, Simon, especially if it came with options for both the single and double-tailed versions, and with Polish and Romanian markings. That might be a bit big, but a P.24 would also be brilliant, especially a camouflaged Greek version. And we shouldn't forget the Karas, either.

Regards,

Jason

Edited by Learstang

Following your post on kit suggestions opening up the field to monoplanes, I thought "How great would it be to have a Karas (PZL P.23)? A bit of searching gave me this page:

http://www.plastikowe.pl/rynek/plany-polskich-firm-na-70-rocznice-wrzesnia-1939

"Following issuance of resin models in 1/32 scale model of the company Montex prepared PZL.23B Karas bomber. Unfortunately, the edition will be limited, and because of the size of the relatively high price. A very large sheet of decals (three sheets of A4) prepare Techmod company."

Unfortunately (Google translate is your friend), the follow up comments said this was only an April Fools post, and while they might have considered making this amazing plane as a kit, it would not likely happen.

So, Silverwings can make me a very happy man if you make this April Fools joke into a reality. Give us a PZL P-23 Karas in 1/32.

I really like the PZL series, both the P-11 and P-23 (including the Romanian export version). The Karas is one of those classic aircraft that are so "ugly" that they are incredibly beautiful. First on my list of "ugly duckling" planes that would be incredible kits in 1/32 include:

P-23 Karas

Breda 65

Curtiss Shrikes A-8 to A-12

(I am leaving the Sikorski and Caproni triplane or biplane bombers to WNW)

I'm not sure even HpH with their Catalina would go so far as to build the rest of the list, including:

Martin B-10B

Savoia Marchetti SM-55

Ford Trimotor

Y1B-17 (so we could make that one in the multicolor war games camo).

OK, so this list is totally crazy, but thank you for the great kits you have made possible so far. The Fiat CR-42 is wonderful. I can dream of the rest of them, can't I?

Tnarg

Tnarg, Thank you very much for your suggestions, even crazy ones like the SM-55 :)

In fact releasing any type of bomber in resin sounds a little crazy and too much painful for modelers pockets.

If we ever release something Polish, then it will be the PZL11 for sure (as our first Polish release).

We don't have any information about the Karas popularity...

Regarding the Breda and Shrike - it's very likely to see them announced by us someday :coolio: