We are delighted to announce our upcoming release, which is going to be a continuation of the British 1:32 series. This time, it will be one of the world's most popular trainers of the 1930s - De Havilland Tiger Moth.
The kit will be available in six schemes:
• De Havilland D.H.82A Tiger Moth, MO-159, LeLv26, Finnish Air Force, 1943
• De Havilland D.H.82A Tiger Moth, PG-712/2, Royal Netherlands Air Force, 1946
• De Havilland D.H.82A Tiger Moth, N6919/26, probably of No 1 EFTS, RAF, 1940
• De Havilland D.H.82A Tiger Moth, G-ACDA, De Havilland School of Flying, Hatfield, 1933
• De Havilland D.H.82A Tiger Moth, DE745, assigned to the 353rd Fighter Group, USAAF Station 366 (RAF Metfield), September 1943
• De Havilland D.H.82A Tiger Moth, R4922, used by 7 Elementary Flying Training School, Desford and Braunstone, 1939-1945
Being aware of the fact, that many reputable manufacturers have released this model before, we decided to walk the extra mile to ensure our edition is the most accurate 1:32 replica of this aviation icon ever made. When creating this model, we focused on cooperation with the Polish Aviation Museum (which displays the original aircraft in Cracow), as well as one of the most knowledgeable people on Tiger Moth’s we have ever met - Mr John Adams.
Stay tuned for additional information on these exciting new release, and visit our website www.silverwings.pl for information on all of our products.