New Greymatter stuff

JRutman

Any other ideas now that I am on a roll?

Hrmmmm......

Might have to think on that one.........but you pretty much made my dream come true, when I was able to purchase an Hs-129 B-3!

So much great stuff of yours out there though......... :hmmm:

Since the Trumpeter P-40B has some shape inaccuracies I can't stand, how about a conversion for the Hasegawa P-40E into a P-40B. You could use the lower fuselage and wings as well as the tail feathers. You'd cut the fuselage from the longeron line up all the way back to the tail (like the actual aircraft when they went to the "E" model).

I think that question was already discussed lately, with the conclusion the P-40E is a whole different animal which would result in an almost completely new kit if it was to be accurate.

Also, I think (correct me if Im wrong her Jerry) but I think Jerry was more talking about things he has already put out, that could be sent to GMF for re-sale, as apposed to some new project that would take brand new masters and what-not

Brian

Also, I think (correct me if Im wrong her Jerry) but I think Jerry was more talking about things he has already put out, that could be sent to GMF for re-sale, as apposed to some new project that would take brand new masters and what-not

Brian

That's the wayI read it too.

Re working already completed masters would be a nice way to go and I am not against it but I am also open to making new stuff. There is the factor that was mentioned above about the thing getting released by trumpy 2 weeks after I made the masters. That seems to be the dealio lately,and has a lot to do with why I gave up in the first place.

Because of my brain injury,sometimes I forget about wise decisions that I came to and go back and repeat the same mistake. Frustrating but it's the world I live in now.

J

Because of my brain injury,sometimes I forget about wise decisions that I came to and go back and repeat the same mistake.

I do that too, and don't even have a brain injury.

Not one that I can remember anyway :huh:

Ya know Jerry, maybe you ought to master some 1/32 -ish figgys. We could use some USMC, and other types doing maintenance type things, maybe with tools.

Or maybe a Me-108....