This years UK must have in plastic

Phartycr0c

Brilliant , tastless, but brilliant!

The Edinburgh one isn't so far from the truth , 2 neds (unemployed little troublemakers, Scottish dialect word), were arrested after trying to incite rioting North of the border, one's on bail , the other is in Jail ...that is definatly the way to do it !

To all those south of the border who maye have been affected by this outbreat of communinal madness m you have my sympathy...

Meh they'd probably sue for a breach of their "uman" rights!!!

Some of the mutants in my local town (we are about 25 miles from London) decided to start their own "riot" unfortunately they did not take into account

the locals who very quickly "dealt" with them until the constabulary arrived.

Rumour has it that as a result of the "disturbances" they are going to introduce a new event at the London Olympics next year to almost guarantee a gold for team GB.

Its called the "Its society's fault not mine" 400 metres handicap chase.

During the heats the "yoof" entrants have to run 400 metres whilst carrying a 40" plasma tv pursued by heavily laden officers in full protective equipment.

Those showing greatest prowess during the heats then have to carry a Blue-Ray player as well in the finals.

Winner gets a gold medal and three weeks "adventure training" paid for by the taxpayer.

Should be a bit more interesting than the 10000 metres.

Phil :speak_cool:

waiting for the backlash.....

How could you guys come up with such a thing when there are people looting in the streets???

03-ceremony.jpg

Ads

Edited by Ads

Rumour has it that as a result of the "disturbances" they are going to introduce a new event at the London Olympics next year to almost guarantee a gold for team GB.

During the heats the "yoof" entrants have to run 400 metres whilst carrying a 40" plasma tv pursued by heavily laden officers in full protective equipment.

Those showing greatest prowess during the heats then have to carry a Blue-Ray player as well in the finals.

:rofl:

Cheers Phil

Matty

Phil :speak_cool:

I don't know Phil, I think the US could put up quite a fight in that event, especially if instead of a medal, they pass out welfare checks, the US would take it by a longshot....

I'm just glad no one on LSP got caught up in the madness, (I know some of you are crazy. :ninja: ) and that no one had any property damage inflicted.

Matt