Junkers Ju 88A-1 U4+TK

Wurzacher

Me too, what a good idea.

Hope you don't mind if I borrow a pic or two...?

Wow! That is another honour to me!

Keith, which pictures are you interested in? Could make them the size you need (and without any legal restrictions on the tail fin...)

Just drop me a line by PM, ok?

Wow again, what a morning to start the day with... :lol:

Thomas

just lovely :) makes me proud :) next up the He 111 in 1:32 i hope..i am playing with that these days :)

its really great to see U4+TK like this :)

Thank you, Guttorm!

There is a very lot of you and your work in Gardemoen here in my model. Never had such a tremendous help when doing a kit.

You already got a prototype kit of the Heinkel? Doesn´t surprise me too much, pal! ;)

I really hope you will get us another thread on the real example of the He 111 that served as a pattern for Revell´s kit here at LSP as you did with the Ju 88!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:please:

Your picture guide on the Ju 88 has been the priming for me and a very lot of modelers worldwide to get the most out of Revell´s Ju 88! So, why not repeat this with the He 111? ;)

Thomas

Keith, which pictures are you interested in? Could make them the size you need (and without any legal restrictions on the tail fin...)

I thought this one was pretty good: (understatement)

Bkgnd5.jpg

Don't forget to send a quick article off to Erik for the main page.

I thought this one was pretty good: (understatement)

Nice desktop, Keith! :coolio:

So, you don´t need a file with higher resolution?!?

Don't forget to send a quick article off to Erik for the main page.

I am sorry?!? :help:

Thomas

Thank you, Guttorm!

There is a very lot of you and your work in Gardemoen here in my model. Never had such a tremendous help when doing a kit.

You already got a prototype kit of the Heinkel? Doesn´t surprise me too much, pal! ;)

I really hope you will get us another thread on the real example of the He 111 that served as a pattern for Revell´s kit here at LSP as you did with the Ju 88!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:please:

Your picture guide on the Ju 88 has been the priming for me and a very lot of modelers worldwide to get the most out of Revell´s Ju 88! So, why not repeat this with the He 111? ;)

Thomas

not impossible :) the He 111 i am building now is just straight out of the box..and just testing it. :) not sure if i want to put it here as i dont do all details on it. but i really like it :) and i really enjoy watching your ju88 :)

great work pal. really top notch :)

Thomas,

I can only second what's been said so far!

Truly lovely result.

The "glasshouse" has superb definition which is a tribute to your skills.

Also something that's not often said, exceptional photography to show your build.

Phil :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

• 1 month later...

Thomas i completely missed this one - untill now!

A great plane - and really an amzing choice of subject really made this kit stand out - all of your work on the undersides is very eye catching, and the whole colour variation and the neatness of the build come across very well - thanks for posting the pictures

Ads