Wingscale Announcement

Guest WINGSCALE (Martin)

• 1 month later...

Hello-as an alltime 'fan' of justice in my life it s not under discusion,NO ONE of these kits will be bought by me(i was planing to buy '17 and '25)as stealing some1 s work to sell it as yours is among the cheapest things- ill wish you the best in your next steps and if these include modeling products...PLEEEEEEEASE man,go for a 1/32 INVADER and send me a squadron!!!-take care

• 1 month later...

you can look at it without being logged in i am pretty sure you dont have to be signed up to see it?

ads

I'm pretty sure you do, actually. Having said that, Martin's not posting anything there of significance.

Kev

I was able to click in the FB link and get to the page without a problem, and I don't even have a FB account!

Cheers,

Doug

Interesting Doug. I wasn't aware that you could do that. Apologies to Ads!

Kev

Sorry to hear about this Martin, Its a pity that those of us who do manufacture don't really speak to each other

because we could have shared experiences and knowledge that in the end helps the industry and all of us.

Its no good just giving the customer what he wants, it also has to benefit the person who risks all to produce and

has other products to develop for the future.

It sounds like the chinese have a short term outlook on business in general.

Graham