Wingscale Tail!!

Ads

And not some naughty holland/tail joke!!

Link isHERE

These pics will be at the Hannants stand at Telford so you can see them close up yourself if you can make it

See you there if you can

- ohh i had to watermark these pics as SOME peeps like to cut and paste to thier own websites!!! The fiends :rolleyes:

Have fun guys

Ads

Awesome, i love those fine rivets! Just discovered these pics on SP&R. Good idea to have them watermarked... :evil_laugh:

Checked the other page for any new "borrowed" pics, but no news ´til now. I´ll have an eye on this other site.

Thanks for any news on this promising kits!

Thomas

Guest WINGSCALE (Martin)

hummmmm. I'm having the sneaking suspicion that Trumpeter did the molds. Not that that is a bad thing, it's just that I was planning on saving money by not having to buy modeling putty :P

I can be clear about one thing.....Trumpeter did NOT make the molds !!!!!!

I am probably late with this info, but a quick check with Martin Regrading my orignal Wingscale Pre-order informed me that he since has choosen US Distributors here and to "Re-Place" my "pre-Order" with them.

I just wish I could afford one.

My Sprue Brother Order cost a $129.99 Pre-authorization. The actual charges wont be processed until shipping.

The Ship was $12 and change. The Shipping cost is probably a deal considering the Airfix Mossie / Dragon 110 / Revell Ju88 Size Box this kit likely will be.

I dont think there has been a Trumpter single seat WWII release for less than a hundred now for what the last five years ? Thank GOSh they go on sale for much less but Hey for a ground breaking release like this ! BRAVO Martin

Keep ON !!! Martin I emplore you, the ULTIMATE LARGE Scale Bomber Release would be the B-17 !

PANDA "teased" all of us in the modeleing community with an False annoucement a few years back of one. BUT Seriously, WHY TURN Back now ? This would appear to be a natural progression for your new company ? Please consider it's feasalbity and think about ? Such a Scale Kit would be a Large Scale modelers "Must Have" Dream come true ?

Yours MIke

While a B-17 might seem like a natural, I'd say that there are plenty of "twins" to tool, and re-tool before getting to the heavy iron. By re-tool I mean the beaufighter, and Mossie; the P-38 and ME-110 seem to have been adaquetly covered.

LoL if they ever consider to build a Lancaster/B17 and I think the best looking of them all the Condor I know not moost talked about plane still I think it looks great.

And the weathering on a B17 they were battle dammage patch work all the machine gun's man I can dream cant I?

johan