F-84 ThunderJet..

song

I'm seeing the pics perfectly , and what pics ..... :innocent:

Eli .. can I recommend you get a copy of Before the Century - some beautiful pics of F-84's in european service , some Superb schemes all in glorious colour .. all of which would look beautiful on this kit ...! - just saying!!!!

May I enquire Mr song , do you have any idea when will this beauty be released?

Great looking model Mr Song!

From where I'm sitting you've got the perspective of the aircraft pretty well nailed!

I'm very excited about this kit, I agree about the '4 Queens' markings and an absolute must for this project.

Also, if you have room on the decal sheet I think this one looks pretty good.

Thanks for sharing...........roll on the Jaguar and Bucanneer kits too!!!! :hi:

post-700-1285672239.jpg

WOW!!! Just ... WOW!!

I don't normally buy jets, but that is gorgeous!!! And so many different colour schemes from many nations. What an opportunity for the aftermarket decal guys. Excellent choice of subject for sure, and looks like a beautiful molding.

I will have to break down and buy this one...which will likely lead to an interest in the Korean War now too. And that's how the slippery slope starts! Migs, Sabres, F-80s, Sea Furies, Seafires, Mustangs, Meteors.... How about a Korean War Fairey Firefly in 1/32 Mr. Song? Or a Panther?

Excellent job!! Excellent choice of subject which will make many people happy.

Cheers,

Richard

Not any specific scheme but as a few examples to look at.

Korean War - pretty much a given. If you do something like Four Kings, also do a more common and less colorful option.

European (maybe a separate boxing) Yugoslav - with the bomb I figure that's an option already looked at, Denmark, Portugal amongst others.

American Air National Guard, the Thunderjet was one of the first jets used by the Guard. A simpler scheme then the Korean era schemes and maybe good as an alternate scheme.

The one thing I hope you notice is that the 5" HVAR rockets were mounted in tiered pairs. Look at the Revell 1/48th F-84E/G to see an example.