Mig-21MF finished

Jeff Herne

Thank you everyone. Phil, who says my eyes and hair didn't fall out?? :speak_cool:

Larry, glad those masks worked for you. We've got some great modelers doing some great things with them.

The finish was actually quite simple, the hardest part was determining what shape went where. Its not perfect, but I tried to get it as close as I could based on the mask shapes, orientation, and position on the actual aircraft. The way I see it, if someone says, "that fishy-shaped mask is in the wrong place", well, then I need a new hobby!

Jeff

That is way cool. Great work. And you're coming out with masks for it?

Mig-21s are one of those planes I can't build enough of. I did a Syrian one and need to do Romanian Grey/Dark Grey/White Lancer, a Blue/Green camo'ed Cuban one and definately one of these.....

That is way cool. Great work. And you're coming out with masks for it?

Mig-21s are one of those planes I can't build enough of. I did a Syrian one and need to do Romanian Grey/Dark Grey/White Lancer, a Blue/Green camo'ed Cuban one and definately one of these.....

Hi

For all of you, who like MIG-21 small exapmple. http://amg.cdc.cz/index.php?VypisKategorii=20 ( I hope, that ones I will be allsou ovner of it)