T-33 just landed

Harold

There’s a rather large pond immediately to port of display, hence all the starboard shots. Moving to other side of this pond renders my camera useless, as I don’t have fantastic optical zoom capability.

post-8159-1274203561.jpg

Starboard wing root. Nose is again to right.

Great Photos thanks for sharing......

I am a bit confused by the second photo....Is the red in it the leading of the wing or something else....

Texas :)

Great Photos thanks for sharing......

I am a bit confused by the second photo....Is the red in it the leading of the wing or something else....

Yes. if you look carefully at photo in post #69, you can see the red portion of the wing LE. Not real sure why this was done.

Yes. if you look carefully at photo in post #69, you can see the red portion of the wing LE. Not real sure why this was done.

I see it now...Thanks for clearing it up for me....

Hi William,

Thanks for the detailed reply. I always like to be armed with this kind of info and I truly appreciate you taking the time to pass all of this along. Wish the makers of kits would get basic shapes correct, but it doesn't seem too hard to correct those items. I agree with you and am thankful we have a base kit to work with, but at the same time, wish it wouldn't cost so much donaro to fork out, only to have to make these kinds of fixes.

Cheerio

Brad

Hi William,

Thanks for the detailed reply. I always like to be armed with this kind of info and I truly appreciate you taking the time to pass all of this along. Wish the makers of kits would get basic shapes correct, but it doesn't seem too hard to correct those items. I agree with you and am thankful we have a base kit to work with, but at the same time, wish it wouldn't cost so much donaro to fork out, only to have have make these kinds of fixes.

Cheerio

Brad

I hear that...think of it this way..every one's build will be a bit different ..lol, and if every kit were perfect, monotony would set in. :)

Hi guys,

Yesterday, a very detailed walk around was added on the website of IPMS The Netherlands.

Look at:

http://www.ipms.nl/

Click on the UK flag in the menu on the left side of the main page to get all information in english or follow the Dutch version:

click on the link "special walk around" mentioned in the text next to 'dinsdag 18 mei' , below the Piper Cub picture.

After that click on the T-33 link.

Have fun!

Cheers,

Peter

Thanks for your post. Good or bad, its nice to know. Good heads up....Harv :punk:

I have been enjoying the F-80 kit but it is labor intensive, some parts are crude others great, but it and the T-33 are the only game in town in 1/32! I keep laughing at "some modeling skill required" that I read on an online stores site.

Rob

Hi guys,

Yesterday, a very detailed walk around was added on the website of IPMS The Netherlands.

Look at:

Click on the UK flag in the menu on the left side of the main page to get all information in english or follow the Dutch version:

click on the link "special walk around" mentioned in the text next to 'dinsdag 18 mei' , below the Piper Cub picture.

Have fun!

Cheers,

Peter

That's a great walk around with many detail photos......Thanks for sharing....

Texas :punk:

Hi guys,

Look at:

Have fun!

Cheers,

Peter

Many thanks Peter!

more easier way:

http://www.ipms.nl/specials/walkarounds/CH-T33/T33-CH.html

raf

:speak_cool:

Hi guys,

Look at:

Have fun!

Cheers,

Peter

Thanks again,

Harold