The Black Project Discussion

song

Mr Song.......Song........one in the same.......I think so.....

>>>>>HERE<<<<<

<Quote>

Mr. Ho is the guiding father of the Trumpeter family but their design engineers Mr. Gao and Mr. Song are the real aircraft experts behind the operation. They have a tremendous knowledge base and a very good feel for what the modelers want. They are very open minded and greatly appreciate our help and our kit suggestions<End Quote>

I already mentioned this in another thread!

Mr Song IS the real deal He who shall not be named!

For heavens sake please give the man a chance to prove who he says he is in the way that he feels appropriate.

How many times have we seen members complain that manufacturers don't interact with their customers?

Mr Song is attempting to do on this site what he has already successfully done over at Britmodeller, we should have more respect for new members regardless of where they come from. I'm disappointed in your rhetoric, please calm down and await events. Thanks. <_<

Well, it's the only site where the e-mail adress shows up. Do the math.

MBB

That explains the ingrish

Dont want to annoy anyone but i am thinking hard again ! Tigger didnt you go over there and meet him ??

Ads

My Bulgarian friend just bought a trainticket to Poland. And he's carrying a violincase.

MBB

I heard he was carrying new 1/32 scale patterns for a P61 Black Widow in there just to throw you off the scent thinking it was something else.

Follow that man to Poland or you might never know the truth! <_<

I heard he was carrying new 1/32 scale patterns for a P61 Black Widow in there just to throw you off the scent thinking it was something else.

Follow that man to Poland or you might never know the truth! <_<

No, that would be the Cello case Roy! :notworking:

Derek

That explains the ingrish

Dont want to annoy anyone but i am thinking hard again ! Tigger didnt you go over there and meet him ??

Ads

Hi Guys

I have tried to stay away from some of the negative comments which have been posted here and in other forums but, as ADs has asked me I will comment.

I am in direct communication with Mr Song and have recently sent some information to Trumpeter (my contact there) I have not told anyone about this or the content of the email I sent. I received a reply from Mr Song today telling me what I had sent to Trumpeter so this would be a very difficult thing to guess at. I am happy to believe that this is genuine. There is also the question of my trip. To be honest I met so many people I cannot say for sure that I met this man, however in one of his emails to me he said he remembers me. I am happy to believe that this is genuine despite there being people out there trying to deliberately question someones integrity and credibility. Please don't do this as it is in my oponion damaging especially when he is trying to get assistance from us the buying public.

if you don't believe it then don't but I ask you where did he get the Photo of the Bucc from ?? I believe this was the first time it was seen on the web also the same question with the Jag??

Please keep the comments to constructive feedback or don't say anything questioning someones identity, life is too short and I really want another 1/32 scale Buccaneer and Jag even though I have both in vac form I would prefer them as injection.

lets relax about the identity of the individual and concentrate upon the future projects which we are being asked to comment on.

Now I will get off fo my soap box and step aside for the comments on my identity!!

John "Tigger"Wilkes <_<

He who shall not be named i'm going to say what everyone thinks, You're nothing but a troll I see you've gone quiet over the 1/24th scale Mossie now it's

on the shelves! That kit was your target last month As a few people have said on this thread you've been extrodinarily rude to a new member.

IMO unless it says Tamiya on the box you knock everything. Whether the Buccaneer is 1/48th or 1/32nd is irrelevant as the resin looks stunning.

So as they say in my neck of the woods "wind yer neck in" and stop knocking what is a welcome departure from a big manufacturer

RegardsRob...

Those pics are outstanding and if it is the "smaller" scale that will be one hell of a kit, we have the old Bucc radar on display at my work where they were built and it looks spot on. So please, please let it be in 32nd.

Graham.

Phwoarr

Take a look at the extra shots Song has posted on his black project on Britmodelller. You need to look again at the very first post

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.p...t=0&start=0

Thats a nice bit of work, even if it does end up as the "other" Scale (1/48)

The additional pics are also posted at the beginning of this thread...